Finding A PBGV
Finding a PBGV
Susan Smyth, Chair & East Coast, (609) 387-3027, Oldyork2002@aol.com
Cathy Craft, West Coast, (916) 296-3133, PBGVBUS@aol.com
Jan Zigich , Central Region, (218) 721-4453, email@example.com
Want to know more about the PBGV breed?
Are you looking for a breeder in your local area?
The PBGVCA Public Education Committee (PEC) can help you with information about PBGVs and can help put you in touch with PBGV breeders who may have pups and adults available.
The Public Education Coordinators are available to PBGVCA members as well as to the general public. Contact a PEC chairperson for the following information:
- Breed and breeder information by region
- Reputable PBGVCA breeder referrals
To download breed information click on the following documents:
- Descriptive Pamphlet CLICK HERE. (316KB)
- Pamphlet "The Rough Coated French Hound" CLICK HERE. (Brochure is 1.5 MB in size, which is very large for dial-up connections)
- AKC Breed Standard CLICK HERE
- See our Ask Our Breed Ambassadors CLICK HERE
- See our PBGV Puppies & Adult Directory CLICK HERE
- See Educational Information page CLICK HERE
For more PBGV information go to PBGVCA website
The Petit Basset Griffon Club of America is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this site is provided “as is”, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information.